Behind Science and Technology



SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY

Staring at this fourteen inch admeasurement awning in foreground of me, I was animated sheepishly and at the aforementioned time almighty amused, it is not my aboriginal time, nor additional or even traveling to be the endure time I will use a video cam, but today's case is a altered issue, maybe is it because of the account superior it portrayed or the advantage it gave? I was goaded to annihilate the apparatus so as to see what it was composed of, which I did and to my admiration I saw abandoned chips all affiliated to a console and this added my concern as I wondered added what could be amenable for the able activity of this device, capturing an angel and announcement on a awning absolutely as it is.

Sounds awkward? In fact I accept absolutely been accepting austere and absent anticipation about this, appropriate back above the ambit of science and technology. In this our age of science and technology, one would see it as a accompaniment of benightedness and artlessness to acquisition that anyone is still in fact cerebration appear this band of thought, carper the actuality of machines, functions of computers, corpuscle phones, radio sets, TV sets, wireless accessories like the Bluetooth and the WLAN which is frequently accepted as the Wireless Local Area Network, and aswell not apathy to acknowledgment the broadly acclimated wireless society, The Internet. But in case you still wish to baste this address up I still ask that you in fact complete the actual allotment of this commodity and put it into thought.

So I am still staring at the chips in the camcorder, my thoughts wondered as I scrutinized every inch and basic of the chip one could calmly beam the admiration visibly bidding on my face.

Now abounding thoughts were antagonism through my mind, how did this little basic sum up to a accessory that can abduction my angel altogether or let's say a little or beneath altogether and alteration to a screen? I assume to be allurement myself that catechism abandoned as I looked annular me to apprehend no one was in fact there to accord me the answer. At aboriginal it looked cool again if I had started to analysis if absolutely I was seeing myself or just an angel programmed on the cam. but alas what a thought, as I was absolutely quick in accusatory that band of anticipation as I recalled several times I accept stood in foreground of the mirror, and also there were up to 6Billion humans in the apple and I absurd the producers of this accessory accept to accept advised that and so I wondered how the hell were the affairs that they could in fact programmed the cam to affectation a array of 6Billion altered faces at altered locations and acquaint the cam to apperceive if and how to affectation any at the appropriate time.

Now I stared at the awning itself, a 14inch congenital box, with an LCD display. How the hell was it able to appearance my picture? It stared at me, although can't admit if I was in fact searching at it or at the angel in the screen. I started to anamnesis that this accessory is in the class of accessory that are alleged computers and are acclimated to accomplish abounding meta-physical (I alarm them meta-physical because I agnosticism their concrete function) operations and command. Now my thoughts were starting to deviate, the Internet! Anamnesis several occasions if I accept sat in foreground of this arrangement and browsed the internet, sending messages, pictures, multimedia files beyond to humans afar abroad from me and funnily abundant they accept I, chatting with altered bodies in babble rooms, and now am absolutely alpha to agnosticism if they are all real. So how were these letters beatific to the receivers, how were the operations performed? That is area my above ambiguity lay. Just by acute a remote, you acquaint a television set to ability on and off, change to a altered channel. Just by acute a limited you acquaint the engine of a car to start, just by borer some keys on a keyboard you forward letters beyond to abounding humans active afar and actual continued distances in altered bounded locations, Now my a lot of ambagious admiration arises, "are there no agent who in fact backpack out this messages?" that I typed a "Z" button actuality and anyone in USA sees it and replies me, I aces up my buzz and punch a amount and anyone about claiming to acquire a accessory articular by that amount picks up and we alpha talking, appointment choir over a little device, getting aided by a agenda they alarm a micro sim agenda claiming it's a microchip, or a radio device?. Is it just like that? Able-bodied we were fabricated to accept that this apparatus are the aftereffect of the wireless communication, able-bodied this is just a appellation they use to ascertain it, but I accept there is added to that than the just "Wireless Communication".

I wouldn't wish to go further, this is just an ambiguity adverse the apperception of a adolescent buck who absolutely wish to acquisition answers, I anticipation presenting this catechism to added individuals and humans who possibly could accept added acquaintance and ability than I so maybe advice could in fact come, because I still accept that sometimes two active could in fact be bigger than one.

newer post older post